"Making All Things New...God's Promise And Our Responsibility."
The Annual Catholic Appeal offers a wonderful opportunity to answer the call “Making all things new …God's promise and our responsibility.” This is especially important during these challenging times as many in our parishes have been affected financially by the pandemic, and we encourage giving at all levels to support this initiative.
In addition to providing for ministries and services throughout the Archdiocese, the Annual Catholic Appeal funds services in our own parish. Once we successfully achieve our parish goal of $50,136.00, all additional money received is sent back to us for use in our parish.
When we financially support the work of our parish, our Archdiocese, and the Catholic Church throughout the world, we experience a feeling of deep gratitude, especially when we contemplate God’s many gifts to us personally. By sharing our wealth through gifts to the 2022 Annual Catholic Appeal, we demonstrate our commitment to the Church and to each other.
One-time gifts, pledges, sustaining recurring gifts, as well as gifts made through stock, Donor Advised Funds, and IRA distributions can be made by cash, check or credit card through the following methods:
- Reply form received in the Cardinal’s mailing in January
- Online at annualcatholicappeal.com [Parish Designation: 1900 - Immaculate Conception - Talcott Avenue]
- Envelope (pre-addressed) - available in the back of our Church
- Telephone – Annual Catholic Appeal: 312.534.7959
- Mail checks to: Annual Catholic Appeal - 835 North Rush Street Chicago, Illinois 60611-2030