If you were baptized, married, or confirmed at Immaculate Conception Parish, we would be happy to supply a copy of your sacramental record. To facilitate that process, please kindly complete our form below if you are seeking a copy of a sacramental record. You are also welcome to contact our Parish Office via telephone at 773.775.3833 to request a copy of your sacramental record.
Prior to submitting your request, please note the following:
- Only the individual or the individual's immediate family (Parent, Child, Sibling, Spouse) may request sacramental records.
- We do not have copies of original certificates on file, only records of sacraments received at IC (recorded by hand in our registers.)
- There is no fee for sacramental records. Please allow our Parish Staff 3-5 days to process your request.
- If you prefer to pick up a copy of your sacramental record at our Parish Office (as opposed to receiving it in the mail), please indicate that preference in the comments section provided on our form.
- Per Archdiocesan policy, a copy of a state-issued photo ID is required for all Sacramental Record requests. To fulfill this requirement, you have the option of either uploading a copy of your photo ID on our online request form, sending a copy via email to: Melissa, faxing a copy to our Parish Office at 773.775.4017, or presenting it in-person to verify your identity at the time of pick up in our Parish Office.